Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cooking

I have always dreamed of being a great cook... I LOVE food and I wish I knew how to prepare all the yummy things I like! Well, I never thought that this dream would become a reality without going through a culinary program at school. I am so grateful to those individuals who develop their talents and share them with others! It is because of one such individual my wish for cooking skills and know how are coming true :) My friend Rick is a chef at the Marriott Hotel and over sees all of the banquets that happen there. He is so talented, knowledgeable and incredibly generous with his time for his friends. He has agreed to take on the challenge of teaching ME how to cook!!! I instantly decided that I had to blog this experience, scrapbook a recipe book & enjoy this learning curve to the fullest! I will include pictures, videos, recipes, instructions & little tips and tricks he teaches me along the way! I hope that you will be able to benefit by reading this blog! Enjoy!

Oh and p.s.!

If you have any super yummy recipes that you just absolutely LOVE, please post them! I would love to try new things and expand my little world :)

No comments: